Thursday, March 18, 2010

nama saya ialah..

I know la asian names very hard to pronounce or spell.

So suan liao la if the bank misread my handwriting or for whatsoever reason,

that they thought my name was



veru xi.

FINE.

someone once told me at least it sounded italian, and i guessed it's not such a bad thing.

so, sudah lo!


but then,
my beloved classmates who-oh-so-kindly-nominated me in the year book,


WERN your head la!!!!!!


V .E. R. N okay?!


i'm flattered to be even nominated.


god knows how 'cheery' i have been since i came here.
sarcasm maybe,


but if i were to win,

it would be like Tiger Woods getting most loyal husband award,
or

fatfat getting most beautiful body award (though smallsmall wud probably agree)
or

worse, ngsinye getting blondest award.

it's just absurd!!
(oh wait! she really kena nominated!!)



so,
before my name is, like wat the flowers suggested, slowly changing into

VERY XIAO LIAW


please, tolong, remember,


my name is Liaw Vern Xi.


or, u can call me lengzai ken.

2 comments:

xoxo said...

Count your blessings ken. At least your name didn't get split into two and got nominated as two people. Think Raj Grewal and rajinderpal Singh. =P

sinye said...

hahahah now u undstd my feelings, my name is sinyeeeeeeee not sinyeah!!! bleks.......
at least ur WERN is prounounced the same as VERN ok!
Yea totally agree wit u, really the most absrub, blondest.. LMAO!
but i'm gonna vote u for WERN XI anyway muahahahahah