Thursday, October 16, 2008

完了,完了。。。

考试完了咯。
全身都松了。

我,竟然还没死!!
感动-ing...


考试经过,
真的让我感觉到
戏如人生,人生如戏。


during study week,
Ironman

Tony Stark : I am Ironman..

Ah Ken : I am dying man..



One night before the exam
Star Wars

Han Solo : May the force be with you...

Friends to ah ken : May the luck be with you...



Before stepping into exam hall,
300

Leonidas : Tonight, we dine in hell!

ah Ken : Today, we die in (chansellor) hall!!



When looking at the exam paper
007

James Bond : Bond, James Bond

Ah ken : Liaw, Boh Liaw



When dulan-ing the person who sets the question
Spiderman

Uncle Ben : With great power, comes great responsibility

ah Ken : with less hour, comes great fatality...




When pulling your hair trying to figure out the answer
The Dark Knight

Joker : Why so seriousssssss?

ah Ken : Why so sibeh DIFFICULT!!!!???



When thinking which to choose in objective question
Hamlet

Hamlet : To be, or not to be

ah Ken : Put A or put to B?



Thinking of answer that time
Lingam: Looks like me, sounds like me, but it's not me

Ah ken: Looks lik B, sounds like B, but it's not B



After knowing the answer is actually really B,
Star Wars Episode 5

Darth Vader: I am your father...
Luke : NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Question 23 biopharmacy answer-B: I am your answer...
ah ken : NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



During discussion after exam,
Titanic

Jack : You jump, I jump

ah ken
: You fail, I fail




大概这样咯。
用英文是因为懒惰打一下又换来换去。

迁就下啦。



最后的感想:

大话西游


星爺版


曾經有一份真摰的愛擺在我的面前,


但是我沒有珍惜,

直到失去的時候才後悔莫及,

塵世間最痛苦的事莫過於此,

如果上天能再給我一次機會的話,

我會對這個女孩說"我愛你",

如果非要在這份愛加上一個期限,

我希望是..一萬年..。


ah ken 版

曾经有一份重要的module notes摆在我面前,


但是我没有珍惜,

直到考试过后才后悔莫及,

尘世间最痛苦的事莫过于此,

如果上天能在给我一次机会的话,

我会对出题人说:"吊gao你",

如果硬要在这份恨意加上期限,

我希望是...不用考试...



就酱

Terminator: I'll be back...

ken
: I'll be back... hopefully



back to sem 5 la,

not back to resit ...

4 comments:

xoxo said...

THE ah ken is back!!!! =)

lol.lol.lol.
really can become pro blogger d.
next time when u become famous like kennysia dun forget us hor. =P

ah ken said...

totally impossible la.
i write for friends and myself only.
he writes for readers.

WenYi said...

omg...u're so funny!!!
finally a post which i can understand!!! without chin yeong having to translate for me!!!
hahaha....
but the chinese part i still no understand, hahahhahahahaha.......

and i agree with cynthia too, u can become pro blogger liao...hahha

Anonymous said...

hahaha...keep it up....
laugh till i really 'look' on the floor..
my 'xin sheng' also... :)